Alter PowerShell ModuleVersion Number – More Bug Fixes!

Hello!

Another day, another bug. This time in a VSTS extension I wrote that would alter the ModuleVersion Number in a psd1 file. Sadly I didn’t test this against psd1 files that have required modules, so the ModuleVersion numbers were updated for those also! This is helpful to precisely no one, so I made a minor change in how the ModuleVersion is found.

Link to GitHub Issue. The bug itself is fixed as of 1.0.2567. First fix was part of this pull request.

Source code is available here.

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *